Sunday, August 20, 2006

Hey gals! :)

Does anyone else have a reading/book review blog besides me? I put a link to my book blog in the right hand margin, and I'll be happy to add a link to anyone else's. Just let me know. :)

I visited Lucy's blog the other day and found a link to a great site! PBS -- PaperBackSwap. You can join for free. You plug in the ISBN of books that you have in your personal library that you would be willing to trade. People request those books from you, and you mail them out Media Mail. In return, you get a "credit'' to order a book that you want from the other PBS members. There are more than 680,000 books listed on the group. It's great! So far, I have packaged up 6 books that I will be sending out tomorrow, and I have 3 books ordered that I've been looking for. You get 3 credits to start with as soon as you post 9 books to share.

If you're interested in more information, you can check out the PBS site here.

TTFN! Juli

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home