Thursday, February 01, 2007

How To Join the Swap!

I've had several potential new swappers message me lately saying they couldn't figure out how to join the exchange.....

So.....here's the 411 gals!

To join the exchange, just email me a message to juliwyant [at] bellsouth [dot] net that has your name, mailing address (for swapping purposes only), email address for swap messages, and your blog url (if you have one) . Plus, tell me just a bit about yourself -- have you swapped on other groups, what crafts you enjoy, etc. :)

If you page down a bit, there is a survey posted. All members should post their survey answers either on their personal blog, or on the swap blog. After you are approved as a new swap member, you will be sent an invitation to join the swap blog, which will allow you to post messages here!!!

We love new members -- so if you're interested just drop me an email and you can get started!!!

Hugs! Juli

3 Comments:

Blogger jpr54_ said...

I would like to join the The Great Bookmark Exchange-

I am f/61/and a widow
I have been crocheting for many years and chat on crochetville.

Besides crocheting, I enjoy herb gardening and tea

11:16 AM  
Blogger Kitschy-Koo said...

Eek! Schnauzermum left me a note that I missed my end of a swap. Could Juli please email me so I can get her a quadruple box of goodies? Thanks in advance!
-Amy

5:47 PM  
Blogger Marjie said...

hey dear, i'm very interested, but how does the whole swapping thing work?

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home