Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Thanks for sharing the neat survey Diane. :) Here are my answers:

1. One book that changed your life: "Hop on Pop'' -- the first book I learned to read by myself. :) It opened up a whole world of learning...one book at a time.
2. One book that you've read more than once: Pride and Prejudice, and my favorite book, A Christmas Carol (I read it every year at Christmastime!)
3. One book you'd want on a desert island: "Worst Case Scenario'' so I'd know what to do in horrible circumstances. :) or maybe a boy scout handbook....anything helpful. :)
4. One book that made you laugh: Any Erma Bombeck book
5. One book that made you cry: Hiroshima
6. One book you wish you had written: Any Harry Potter book. Big time moola. lol
7. One book you wish had never been written: The DaVinci Code. I'm SOOO sick of hearing about it. lol.
8. One book you're currently reading: Lolita for "Knit the Classics'' this month
9. One book you've been meaning to read: The Time Traveler's Wife

Hugs! Juli

1 Comments:

Blogger dianemulholland said...

DEFINITELY read Time Traveller's Wife - it's awesome! (have tissues ready)

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home