Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hey gals! :)

What's everyone reading??

I went to the library today and checked out several books by new authors. I wanted to try something different. Of course, I also checked out the latest Mrs. Murphy mystery by Rita Mae Brown. I've been hooked on that series for years. :)

I also chose: "Nursery Crimes'' A Mommy-Track Mystery by Ayelet Waldman
"The Full Cupboard of Life'' by Alexander McCall Smith
"The Jasmine Moon Murder" A Tea Shop Mystery by Laura Childs

So, four "cozy'' mysteries to read! Plus, this past weekend, I bought "Knit One, Kill Two'' by Maggie Sefton, and "The Time Traveler's Wife'' by Audrey Niffenegger.

Lots of good reading! I want to start spending more time reading, and a lot less time watching television! I've started a reading blog at http://bookstothesky.blogspot.com/ to keep track of the books I read. :)

Does anyone else here have a reading/book review blog? Share the links with us if you do....I'm sure that we're all always on the lookout for a good read! :)

Hugs! TTFN Juli

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

I'm always surprised that I know more authors than I think I know. I'm really anxious to hear a review on ANY of those books...they all sound great. I love to read book reviews as much as I love to read about other's craft projects! Maybe we can get more reviews on this blog. I'll give mine as soon as I'm done with the two books I'm reading (yeah, sometimes I read two a time!)

6:56 PM  
Blogger dianemulholland said...

I LOVED the Time Traveller's wife - it was amazing. I've heard mixed reports on 'Knit One, Kill Two' but overall I think there were more positive comments than negative, I've been meaning to read it so will be interested to hear what you think.

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home