Saturday, July 29, 2006

Please welcome new swappers!

Please welcome Heather from Canada and Sue S. from CT!

Sue doesn't have a blog, so here is her survey info. :)

Sue S. BOOKMARK SWAP SURVEY:

1. What genre of books do you enjoy most? (i.e. mystery, romance, horror, historical, biographies, autobiographies, fantasy, sci-fi, etc)

Mystery, horror, historcal, craft related books
2. What sort of bookmarks do you like best? (long, short, lacy/elegant, fun/cute, corner, tasselled, etc)

I would love any kind of bookmark
3. What are your favorite colors?

Blue is my favorite...but I like them all.4. Are there any colors you don't like?

Nope.
5. What sort of "theme'' would you like your bookmark to be?

Any theme would be fine.6. Are there any "themes'' that you wouldn't like??

No.

7. Can you send internationally?

Sure.

8. If your partner wants to send along extra goodies (like tea, candy, cocoa, etc), what do you enjoy? And is there anything you don't like/can't have??

Like tea, sugar free candy. I would enjoy just about anything.

9. What crafts are you going to use to make your bookmarks?

I crochet, knit, plastic canvas, cross stitch, sew.

Is there a particular craft type you would like to receive? (knitted bookmarks, plastic canvas, etc)
Anything would be fine with me. I love them all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home