Saturday, July 15, 2006

Swaps done??

Hello everyone!!!!

Sue -- I apologize. I had your package ready for weeks, and it finally got to the post office two days ago. It should arrive quickly. It's winging its way by airmail to you. :) I love the lace bookmark you made for me. It's living in my Annotated Dragonlance Chronicles. :)

Has everyone received their swaps??? Who is ready for a new partner?? This is what I have in my records....if there's a mistake or I don't have you marked down as receiving your swap please let me know. :) The exchanges highlighted in blue I'm not sure about. Please let me know if they've been sent/received.

Amysue to Karla ?

Amysue received from Karla

Bethanie sent to Susan D.

Bethanie received from Susan D.

Lucy received from Moze

Moze received from Lucy

Juli received from Sue H.

Juli to Sue H. - Sue H's package is in the mail to her

Kristyn received from Tracy

Tracy received from Kristyn

Esta received from Ashley

Ashley received from Esta

Esta has sent a package to Lucy

Lucy to Esta ?

If anyone has not heard from their partner, please let me know. Let's get 'em wrapped up, and move ahead to new partners!

**If you're interested in a new partner, please post a comment here, or email me at juliwyant [at] bellsouth [dot] net**

For anyone interested in joining the exchange, the preferences survey can be found here: Survey The basic rules are here.

Hugs! Juli

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

Not to worry....mine will be going to Esta today or tomorrow...I'll let you know when it's officially in the mail.

8:19 AM  
Blogger dianemulholland said...

Are you still accepting newbies? I love this idea! Could I join in in time for the next swap please.

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home