Saturday, June 17, 2006

Look what I got!!!!

THANK YOU...THANK YOU....THANK YOU, MOZE!!!! I love my bookmark, which is absolutely beautifully done not to mention the fact that I was so excited it was a butterfly! She also not only sent one book, but TWO!!! And as you can see, some tea from Israel which I will definately try in a new cup I bought specifically for tea that had it's own built in filter. And a really cool postcard in which she described where she lived in relation to the picture. This, by the way, is on my fridge right now. What a wonderful wonderful package, Moze! You are a sweetheart. I have not read either of these books and I am familiar with the author of the "Theory of Relativity." The other looks like a good mystery and being the "Court TV" addict that I am, as well as Ed, we should both enjoy that one.
I only hope you enjoy my package half as much as I am enjoying yours!!! Thanks again, Moze....I'll swap with you anytime!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home