Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Belated thank you to Lucy

Sorry this is so belated, but between international shipping and then my being away...

Lucy sent me the greatest bookmark! (Thanks for the pattern, too, since we've all fallen in love with it here; instead of fighting, we can duplicate it) and some excellent stitch markers made by her niece. (The markers are on top of the bookmark in the picture; you can't see how truly pretty they are.) The book she sent along is by James Patterson, and looks to be a sweet love story. I love JP's mysteries, and it'll be fun seeing what he does in a totally different genre.

101_0811

1 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

You are MOST welcome...I'm so glad you got everything. It's the first time I've sent international and I hoped I did it right. You'll have to let me know if you enjoy the book! Thanks for swapping!

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home