Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Okay folks, here goes...

I'm ready for the swap...for anyone who cares, here are my survey answers...

1. What genre of books do you enjoy most? (i.e. mystery, romance, horror, historical, biographies, autobiographies, fantasy, sci-fi, etc)
I like romance, mystery, historical, and general fiction. I don't care for horror, fantasy, or sci fi,

2. What sort of bookmarks do you like best? (long, short, lacy/elegant, fun/cute, corner, tasselled, etc)
Any and all as long as it's handmade.

3. What are your favorite colors?
Lots of brights and cheery colors....yellows, pinks, greens, blues...all mixed together...the more colors the better.

4. Are there any colors you don't like?
black

5. What sort of "theme'' would you like your bookmark to be?
Happy...summery...spring...country...anything that makes you feel good to look at

6. Are there any "themes'' that you wouldn't like??
dark, sci fi, fantasy....

7. Can you send internationally?
yes

8. If your partner wants to send along extra goodies (like tea, candy, cocoa, etc), what do you enjoy? And is there anything you don't like/can't have??
I enjoy flavored coffees and teas...rather not have candy.

9. What crafts are you going to use to make your bookmarks? Is there a particular craft type you would like to receive? (knitted bookmarks, plastic canvas, etc)
I'll probably try different things as I am into all types of crafts and love to receive any sorts of crafts.

Well, that's it for me! Let's get started!!
Lucy

2 Comments:

Blogger bethanie said...

Hey, I'm ready! Let's do this thing!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Moze said...

OK, Lucy, you have me plotting...

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home