Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Partners!!

We have 10 swappers now! WooHoo! So, I'm going to post the first partner list. If you still want to join the exchange, email me! New membership surveys are still being accepted. I'll post partners for new swappers as I get new members. :)

I will email out addresses later today. Check your partner's blog (links in the right hand margin) for the survey answers.

Partners (5/30)

Amysue - Karla

Bethanie - Susan D.

Lucy - Moze

Juli - Sue H.

Kristyn - Tracy

I have sent invitations to everyone to join the swap blog. Being a member of the blog will allow you to post messages. Check your email and your spam folder.....if you didn't get an invite let me know and I will send out another one. :)

Let the fun begin!!

TTFN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home