Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Swap Updates!

Ready for new partners:

Joanne
Joan

Anyone else???

Current Swaps:

*Joanne sends to Lucy (3/26) - sent and received. Done.*
*Lucy sends to Michelle H. (3/26) - sent and assumed received. Done*
Michelle H. sends to Joanne (3/26) - not sent (6/15R). Lucy sending replacement pkg.

*Christine sends to Kris - (4/30) - sent and Kris received. Done*
Kris sends to Christine - (4/30) - soon
Pancy sends to Jill - (4/30) - Sent
*Jill sends to Joan - (4/30) -Sent and Joan Received. Done.*
Joan sends to Pancy (4/30) - Sent
*Kristyn sends to Juli (4/30) - Kristyn sent and Juli received. Done*
Juli sends to Kristyn (4/30) - Soon

Lucy sends to Wendi (5/12)
Wendi sends to Lucy (5/12)

3 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

I love this swap but my packages are always late....but they do get there. I'm going to try harder, I promise. Joanne and Wendi's will be going out this week!

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm ready! And I'll try to be better at being on time too! :-)

3:13 PM  
Blogger J said...

Sorry, that last comment was from me, Jill!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home