Friday, April 20, 2007

Update on Swaps! :)

Sorry for the delay in updating swap information. I was sick, then the computer went down, and then I was sick again.......ugh. Feeling better now.....and trying to get caught up on things!

**Who is ready for a new partner???**

So far I have:

Ready for New Partners:

Christine
Kris
Pancy

If you want a new partner and you aren't listed, just leave a comment on this post, or email me. :)

Current Swaps:

Shannon and Andrea (3/26)
Michelle H. sends to Joanne (3/26)
Joanne sends to Lucy (3/26)
Lucy sends to Michelle H. (3/26)

Jill (newbie) and Kris (3/05) - Jill sent. Received?? Kris sent and received.
Christine and Wendi (3/05) Both sent and received.
Juli and Joan (newbie) (3/05) - Joan Sent. Juli Received. (Joan's Package is ready for the mail)

2 Comments:

Blogger J said...

I want a new partner! I had fun with my last partner and look forward to swapping with someone new.

:-)

6:41 PM  
Blogger Joan said...

I'd love a new partner, too! I've loved being your partner, Juli; it's been so much fun! And I'm looking forward to another rewarding experience!

Joan

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home