Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Thank You, Jill!

I received a lovely box from Jill today! Thank you! I opened it after returning from the Periodontist, where I had a tooth extracted. What a nice surprise!
Jill sent to me: Sense and Sensibility (my favorite author...Jane Austen) a knitting mystery book by Mary Kruger (can't wait to read it) a selection of mysteries, an awesome reading light (when I like to read late into the night, and hubby prefers lights off), a cute lamb PEZ candy dispenser, and an "I Love Reading" booklet of stickers...wait until my 8 yr old sees them. :) Oh, let's not forget the cute Kansas postcard and the beautiful papercrafted bookmark. The bookmark has already found a home in my Sensational Knitted Socks book.
Again, thanks so much, Jill! I'll try to take a photo tomorrow when the light is better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home