Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Juli's Package Arrived!

Ohboyohboyohboyohboy. :o)

Juli's package arrived today. And look at what she sent:

I've never seen Steinbeck's Travels with Charley, so I can't wait to read that one (not to mention that one of the goals I set this year was to read more "classic" works). :o) I'm sure I'll enjoy the others, too, but I'm really excited about Steinbeck's book.

And look at her needlework! I'm so impressed.

I really like the paper art bookmarks, too (the three in the bottom right of the photo -- neat ideas!).

I read so many books at one time, I'll use them all!

So now all I have to do is make a cup of tea (with the tea bags Juli enclosed), pop in a few pieces of gum (from the Dentyne ice pack), and start reading!!!

Juli, thank you so much. You're a sweetheart (and you've been sick, no less). Bless your heart.

I'll enjoy all very much!

Thanks again,

Joan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home