Saturday, February 03, 2007

I hope I did this right. I love to read , swap and craft. I can't wait to get started.

1. What genre of books do you enjoy most? (i.e. mystery, romance, horror, historical, biographies, autobiographies, fantasy, sci-fi, etc)
I like mystery, horror, historical and fantasy the most. I love to read scary stories.

2. What sort of bookmarks do you like best? (long, short, lacy/elegant, fun/cute, corner, tasselled, etc) I am happy with any kind

3. What are your favorite colors?
kelly green, pink, blues
4. Are there any colors you don't like? not really

5. What sort of "theme'' would you like your bookmark to be? I love anything with cats , cute any kind
6. Are there any "themes'' that you wouldn't like?? No
7. Can you send internationally? yes
8. If your partner wants to send along extra goodies (like tea, candy, cocoa, etc), what do you enjoy? tea ,cocoa ,milk chocolate ,fruity candies , kitty toys ,
And is there anything you don't like/can't have??
Don't like peppermint and I cant have artificial sweeteners
9. What crafts are you going to use to make your bookmarks? paper crafting ,ribbon , sewing
Is there a particular craft type you would like to receive? (knitted bookmarks, plastic canvas, etc) I like all kinds

10. Do you have any allergies??? artificail sweeteners ,smoke

11. Do you smoke, have cats/dogs, or anything that other members might be allergic to??
I don't smoke but I do have 5 cats and 3 dogs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home