Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Thank you, KARLA!!!!!!

This past weekend I received a super package from Karla. AWESOME!!!!!


I love getting books in the mail....and as you can see she crocheted a beautiful bookmark as well as giving me a cute bee one and a few other goodies including great stitch markers which I do use and beautiful yarn. The colors in that yarn are so so pretty too....thank you sooooooo much Karla. Okay, so I started reading the book too...just couldn't wait....it's really good!!!
Okay, Juli....I'm ready for my next exhange.....already have my book and marker planned out! Bring it on!!!!!


1 Comments:

Blogger Karla said...

Yay! I'm glad that it arrived intact and all there! Did you chuckle at that Flat Priority Envelope STUFFED when you first saw it? (lol) Well, I'll have you know it saved me a whole $.75 to stuff everything in there than the box I had it in. It's a Flat Rate of $4.05 envelope! :)

I'm so glad that you were pleased with everything. I hope you don't mind the pink bookmark...gosh, I'm trying to remember if you said you liked BRIGHT colors? I think I read you liked most colors...I sure hope I don't go back in my notes and discover that you DON'T like pink! Ack! Always second-guessing myself.

I enjoyed the book overall, minus a couple of details in it, (ha ha!) and hope you do, too.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home