Monday, September 18, 2006

It's on it's way..

Hi Heather,

I mailed your puffy today. And boy am I sorry... They told me how much each form of transport was going to be, so I selected one and filled out the declarations etc. Then, and only then, did they tell me it was going to take 6weeks!! I am really truly sorry. I couldnt change my mind as they'd stuck huge stickers all over the parcel!

Next time I will be very aware of that and look it up on the AusPost website first. I've only ever sent letters overseas before so this was new all round.

That said and done, it's in the mail and on it's way. I hope you like it. Thanks for being my partner.

Kindest Regards
Shell

1 Comments:

Blogger Shell said...

Thanks Heather! I am feeling so guilty now.. yours is coming the slowest possible way and mine is coming expres... *lol* I am really looking forward to it!

I just hope you aren't disapointed with yours. I wanted so badly to make a swan as when I looked your town up there was a swan atop the crest and our town crest has one too (only a black one) and I could only find 2 patterns and neither of them worked for me! So I tried to make up for it elsewhere. My fingers are crossed anyhow :D I CANT WAIT!!!!

Shell
xxx

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home