Monday, October 01, 2007

ROLL CALL

I have sent out an email to all members of the swap that I have email addresses for......

Please all members who are interested in staying in the group and swapping, post a comment to this post, or post a separate message letting us all know you are still here.

If you'd like an October bookmark partner, please post a comment and let me know.

Just a reminder -- all packages must have 1 handmade bookmark (any craft), and at least 1 gently used paperback or hardback book. You can decide to send more than the minimum, but just remember that if you don't arrange it beforehand with your partner, they might not send any extras.

Hugs! Juli

3 Comments:

Blogger jpr54_ said...

hope ur feeling better-
i would like to make bookmark for an october swap

4:20 PM  
Blogger Joan said...

Hi Juli,

Glad you're doing well! I've been thinking of you. :o)

Yup, I'm still here and "in" for the October swap!

Thanks bunches!

Joan

1:09 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hi Julie
Hope you are on the way to a full recovery! Do you have a partner for me, please? Thnak you
Heather

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home