Friday, October 05, 2007

October Swap - Partners assigned!!

So far, those who have contacted me wanting partners are:

Joan
Joanne
Christine K.

So here are the partner's for the Oct. Swap:

Christine K. sends to Juli
Juli sends to Christine K.
Joanne sends to Joan
Joan sends to Joanne

If anyone else is interested in swapping, just let me know!!! Trade information with your partners (addresses, preferences, etc). Packages need to be received by 11/10. Once your partner receives their package from you, you can swap again anytime you are ready. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Hi Julie
I apologize to you and the group for having been out of touch. We have moved in with my aging Mom and I have not had much time to myself. Sorry to learn that you were out of commission for awhile---happy to hear that you are now on the mend!
I would like a partner, if you have one for me. Thanks Heather

9:24 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hi again Julie
I forgot to mention that I have a new e-mail addy hsprout@telus.net
I am sure that it showed up in the previous post. Thanks
Heather

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home