Sunday, February 11, 2007

Update on Swaps

Any updates for these swaps?? If you've sent or received and I don't have it marked, please let me know. Remember to post thank yous! If you post the photo and thanks to your personal blog, please post a link so that everyone can go see what you received from your partner.

Barb and Karla (1/21/07) Barb - sent. Karla - received.
Samantha and Pancy (1/21/07) samantha - sent
Briana and Lucy (1/21/07) - Both sent and received.

Shannon and Michele H . (2/04/07)
Christine and Michelle O. (2/04/07)
Amy O. sends to Juli (2/04/07)
Juli sends to Kris (2/04/07)
Kris sends to Amy O. (2/04/07)

Who is ready for a new swap parter???

So far I have:

Briana
Lucy

And newbies, Andrea, Evelyn and Lene.

Anyone else ready for a swap?? Just leave a comment on this message and I'll add you to the list. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am ready just let me know what I need to do and how long do we have to send etc. Thanks.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home