Thursday, February 15, 2007

Hi!

I just joined today. I'm wicked excited. Anyways, here are my answers to the survey.

1. What genre of books do you enjoy most? (i.e. mystery, romance, horror, historical, biographies, autobiographies, fantasy, sci-fi, etc)

I like all kinds of books (I am an English major)! I really prefer fiction over non-fiction, especially mysteries and classics.


2. What sort of bookmarks do you like best? (long, short, lacy/elegant, fun/cute, corner, tasselled, etc)

Any and all!


3. What are your favorite colors?

Greens, Blues, Pinks, Reds - almost all colors.


4. Are there any colors you don't like?

Black and yellow.


5. What sort of "theme'' would you like your bookmark to be?

Surprise me.


6. Are there any "themes'' that you wouldn't like??

Nope.


7. Can you send internationally?

Yep.


8. If your partner wants to send along extra goodies (like tea, candy, cocoa, etc), what do you enjoy? And is there anything you don't like/can't have??

I like almost everything. I drink tea every day, so that is always good. I'm not big on green tea, though. The only candy I don't like is licorice.


9. What crafts are you going to use to make your bookmarks? Is there a particular craft type you would like to receive? (knitted bookmarks, plastic canvas, etc)

I will probably knit or crochet my bookmarks, but it doesn't matter to me what my partner chooses to do for mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home