BOOKMARK SWAP SURVEY:
1. What genre of books do you enjoy most? (i.e. mystery, romance, horror, historical, biographies, autobiographies, fantasy, sci-fi, etc)
I like almost any genre, but tend to read more science fiction and fantasy, non-fiction history and biographies, or other non-fiction.
2. What sort of bookmarks do you like best? (long, short, lacy/elegant, fun/cute, corner, tasselled, etc)
I like them all!
3. What are your favorite colors?
Morning glory blue, peony pink, light lemon yellow, emerald green, deep chocolate brown, midnight blue…
4. Are there any colors you don’t like?
Hmmm. Maybe baby poo brown or potato bug green or battleship grey.
5. What sort of “theme” would you like your bookmark to be?
Surprise me! I’ll enjoy anything you make.
6. Are there any “themes” that you wouldn’t like??
Not really. Just having someone go to the trouble to make something for me, especially if they relax and genuinely enjoy what they’re doing, will bring me pleasure.
7. Can you send internationally?
Not a problem.
8. If your partner wants to send along extra goodies (like tea, candy, cocoa, etc), what do you enjoy? And is there anything you don’t like/can’t have??
I like everything. It shows! I enjoy sweets, coffee, teas, chocolate, vanilla, cinnamon… I swear, I really do like non-food items, too, but you’d never guess it from the way I natter on about edibles.
9. What crafts are you going to use to make your bookmarks? Is there a particular craft type you would like to receive? (knitted bookmarks, plastic canvas, etc)
Well, I do crochet, but I’d like to play with making bookmarks using other types of materials and crafts, too. Whatever seems like fun at the time. As for what I’d like to receive, do I still need to say “anything!?”Happy to join you! This sounds like so much fun, can't wait to participate.