Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Swaps Update

Edited 3/01. :)

Ok, the names I have so far for new partners are:

Jill (newbie)
Amanda (newbie)
Christine
Kris

Anyone else?? Let me know. :)

And here's UPDATED swap records:

Barb and Karla (1/21/07) Barb - sent. Karla - received and pkg ready to mail.
**Samantha and Pancy (1/21/07) Samantha - sent and received. Pancy - rec and sent. Done.**
**Briana and Lucy (1/21/07) - Both sent and received. Done. **

Shannon and Michele H . (2/04) Michelle H. sent.
**Christine and Michelle O. (2/04) - Christine - sent and received. Michelle O. - rec. and sent 2/12. Done.**
Amy O. sends to Juli (2/04)
Juli sends to Kris (2/04) Package sent.
Kris sends to Amy O. (2/04) - Kris sent.
Lucy and Evelyn (2/13)
Andrea and Briana (2/13) - Briana sent.
Lene and Juli (2/13) - Juli - Package sent.

Hugs! Juli

3 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

Hey, Juli...I've only heard from Evelyn once in a quick email but not with her questionaire...did she post it here and I missed it?

8:58 AM  
Blogger Briana said...

I sent out yesterday. I sent the dc to andrea.

5:58 PM  
Blogger brittercat said...

I sent out my swap. Hope this is where I should let you know.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home