Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My swap answers...

I sent these to my swap partner but thought I would post them too....

1. What genre of books do you enjoy most? (i.e. mystery, romance, horror, historical biographies, autobiographies fantasy, sci-fi, etc..)

I'm not really that picky since I like to try new things and see what's out there. I have to say I don't care for horror and sci-fi tho. Fantasy, not too much either. I do like mystery, crime and court sorta things, romance, historical, and just about any other type of fiction.

2. What sort of bookmarks do you like best?

Again, not picky. Just not too bulky for a book.

3. What are your favorite colors?

Love colorful anything....lots of bright cheery colors.

4. Are there any colors you don't like?

Not crazy about black unless it's combined bright flowers or something like that.

5. What sort of "theme" would you like your bookmark to be?

Well, I'm sorta liking the purple/red thing right now (red hat society) but I also love butterfly/garden anything.

6. Are there any "themes" that you wouldn't like?

Nothing scary or dark themed.

7. Can you send internationally?

Definately.

8. If your partner wants to send along extra goodies (like tea, candy, cocoa, etc.) what do you enjoy? And is there anything you don't like/can't have?

I drink coffee, tea, cocoa, love candy.....anything is good for me.

9. What crafts are you going to use to make your bookmarks? Is there a particular craft type you would like to receive? (knitted bookmarks, plastic canvas, etc.)

I'm into cross stitch so that is probably where I'm headed this time but I love to receive all crafts!

10. Do you have any allergies?

No

11. Do you smoke, have cats/dogs, or anything that other members might be allergeic to?

No smoking in my house but I do have 1 cat and 3 dogs. I try to be as careful as I can tho, but you can only do so much.



Enjoy...Lucy




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home