Friday, August 18, 2006

Package from Heather

I received my package from Heather today. First I want to thank Heather. Everything is wonderful.

I received 2 handmade thread bookmarks, both done in blues (my favorite color). A pocket tissue holder & a sachet. All of these are beautifully crocheted. And 2 books, Nichalos Sparks...love his books and a crochet afghan book. Can't wait to get started on both.

Thank you again Heather. I'm still working on package. I'm hoping to mail it out on Thursday.

Sue S

1 Comments:

Blogger your worryship said...

Morning Sue
I'm impressed that you received the package so quickly and happy that you liked the things I sent. The mail to and from Canada seems to be slow sometimes. Thank you for your kind comments re my "work".
Have a great day!
Hugs
Heather

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home